viernes, 3 de diciembre de 2010

Eastbourne

Situated on the south coast of England within very easy reach of London, Eastbourne is an attractive and friendly seaside town. It is well-known for its good climate and long hours of sunshine.There are beautiful parks and gardens in the town and the elegant seafront has lovely beaches.
The nearby countryside offers many opportunities for walking and visiting charming old villages and towns such as Brighton and Hastings. London itself is near enough for a day excursion or an evening visit to a famous West End show.




Would you like to visit Eastbourne? Why? / Why not?

11 comentarios:

  1. Andrea Gracia:
    Yes, I would because I want to learn English and Eastbourne is a beautiful town and I can visit other places in Eastbourne

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Sara Jordán

    Yes,I would because I want to improve my English, I am interesting in nices places and I like travel of the world.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Carlos Lopes
    I would like to visit Eastbourne because I like travelling and Eastbourne is a beautiful town because it has beaches and I like them.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Guillermo Domingo
    Yes, I would like to visite Eastbourne because I love the tennis, and Eastbourne have some tennis fields. I like the british customs and I love travelling to other countries, so I´m interested in travel to Eastbourne.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Claudia López

    Yes,I would because I want to known different cultures and I want to learn interesting traditions. And I would like to go there because I have relatives.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Pablo Andrés Carela
    No I wouldn´t, Because for learning English in a beach I go to Salou, Ibiza, Peñiscola and Lloret de mar.

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Yes, I would because there are beautiful parks and gardens in the town and I will improve my english in London.

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Ming Liang Chen Ye
    Yes I would. Because I would like visit an English town.

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Javier Gayán
    Yes, I would because the parks and gardens like very beautiful, and the beach like so beautiful and clean.

    ResponderEliminar
  10. Andrea Romeo
    Yes, I would, I would visit it because there are parks and gardens and I like sunny days and
    going to the beach

    ResponderEliminar
  11. Sergio Salvador

    No I wouldn`t because I`m frightened new places with different language an a wouldn´t be able to do.

    ResponderEliminar